NOW YOU CAN SAVE YOUR MONEY IN GOLD WITH GGOLD GLOBAL SAVINGS ACCOUNT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOW YOU CAN SAVE YOUR MONEY IN GOLD WITH GGOLD GLOBAL SAVINGS ACCOUNT

Gmasi Helping Millions of Youth World Wide With Global MixUP Marketing & Networking Program.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» PRINT OUT OR READ OUR MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT ONLINE
WHO WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE FOR CHRIST? EmptyWed May 04, 2016 5:57 pm by Admin

» WHO WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE FOR CHRIST?
WHO WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE FOR CHRIST? EmptyWed May 04, 2016 5:35 pm by Admin

» MAKE A PAYMENT USING OTHER PAYMENT OPTIONS
WHO WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE FOR CHRIST? EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 8:46 pm by Admin

» CALCULATE YOUR EARNINGS BEFORE REQUESTING FOR PAYOUT
WHO WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE FOR CHRIST? EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 9:09 pm by Admin

» MAKE A PAYMENT USING GGOLD ACCOUNT
WHO WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE FOR CHRIST? EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 5:14 pm by Admin

» EXPIRED DOMAIN AUTOPILOT BUSINESS
WHO WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE FOR CHRIST? EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 5:13 pm by Admin

» TRAVEL OPORTUNITY
WHO WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE FOR CHRIST? EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 5:12 pm by Admin

» ABOUT GGOLD
WHO WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE FOR CHRIST? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 10:45 pm by Admin

» WHY DO YOU NEED TO OPEN A GGOLD GLOBAL SAVING ACCOUNT?
WHO WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE FOR CHRIST? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 10:28 pm by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
No user

WHO WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE FOR CHRIST?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Email Address : 10
Ggold Account Name : Uniting Kingdom
Networking ID : 092007
Payment Date: : Administration
Male State : The Hand Of God Is Up

WHO WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE FOR CHRIST? Empty
PostSubject: WHO WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE FOR CHRIST?   WHO WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE FOR CHRIST? EmptyWed May 04, 2016 5:35 pm

Hello Fellow Christian,

Gmasi Helping Millions Of Youth Around The World. Our topic says...(Who Want To Be A Millionaire For Christ?)  I'm really glad you're here.  Before i start, check to see if any of the following apply to you:

I have something I would like to do to build up the Kingdom of God but I lack the funds to do so.
   I want to be in the financial position to make a difference whenever and wherever the Lord lays it on my heart.
   I would like to have the money to help certain people.
   I desire to help certain missions or ministries -- if I just had more money.

If you see yourself in any of these statements, then it's by divine providence that you have arrived at this site and I invite you to read on and explore the idea of YOU becoming a Millionaire For Christ.
What Is A Millionaire For Christ?
Now, let's get started by answering the question, "What is a Millionaire For Christ?"
Let me tell you in three quick points what being a Millionaire For Christ is all about:

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven" -- Matthew 5:16. Without a doubt, your light can shine no matter what your financial situation is.  At the  same time, as this scripture tells us, it is by your good works that you glorify your Father which is in heaven, how much more brightly can your light shine if you have the financial means to be involved in even more good works?
   "That ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work." 2 Corinthians 9:8. Can you see yourself in a position where you never again have to worry about money - so that you have both the financial ability and time freedom to abound to every good work?
   "Let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth."  -- Ephesians 4:28. Would you agree that there are lots of ways you can labor and work with your hands and still not have enough to give to those who are in need?  Being a Millionaire for Christ means that you know how to do things in the "good" way so that you always have more than you and your family need so that you can help those who are in need. Does any of this at all sound like something you might be interested in? Do you feel even a little resonance and harmony with what you're reading? Has this caused you to picture yourself with the money and time to be a significant contributor in God's Kingdom? If you will, pause for just a moment and become fully aware of how you answered the three previous questions. On my end, I readily acknowledge that being a Millionaire for Christ isn't for everyone. It may not even be for you.  I'm not sure. God has ministries and Churches all over the world that He wants you involved in.  God has good works that He wants you engaged in.  And, it's YOUR responsibility to be able to Join these ministries and works. So, that's what Millionaires For Christ is about ... becoming and being the kind of person who can self-support  the ministries and works that God has for you. Join THIS Group to build 1 new International Glorious Temple Of Yahweh. Click Now To Join Gmasi Millionaires Group

Back to top Go down
https://gffdddr.board-directory.net

WHO WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE FOR CHRIST?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NOW YOU CAN SAVE YOUR MONEY IN GOLD WITH GGOLD GLOBAL SAVINGS ACCOUNT :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: